Monday, May 23, 2011

why go bare...



I know the thought of accessorizing your bikini may not be something for all. I on the other hand  love it! Whether it be a simple leather cord with shells, chunky necklaces, a stack of bracelets and bangles, or a pair of statement earrings. I also like that you can individualize your look by adding a hat, scarf or even a fresh flower.  I always love getting dressed up and will find any reason to do so even if it is a bikini! So just have fun with it!!









        

                                            

11 comments:

  1. Great post, I think it's so cool and sexy to accessorize swimsuits.

    Khloe and Kourtney look great too.
    xoDale

    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love Kourtney! She is sooo pretty! Love these suits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dale and Sana Thanks! I agree those Kardashians what a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are hot!!!

    ps. i'm having a blog giveaway, you might want to join! one of the prizes is an oversized satchel style clutch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sizzling hot! new follower here :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. fashioneggplant and geishcharles thanks girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree with you more. Accessorizing your bikini is sooo necessary. Plus it adds an extra sexy touch to it. Great post!

    Besos.

    Samantha
    www.seasonedwithyouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love bikinis especially the brazilian ones!

    Visit my blog and be part of the giveaway!
    Open worlwide.

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! I love it as long as it doesn't give me bizarre tan lines!
    :- )

    Cheers,
    Gina

    http://ginabiber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a bikini with jewelry! I always have bangles and earings at least!! xo

    ReplyDelete