Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I want Candy...


Prada Candy

I have been searching for a new scent to add to my collection to no avail. I actually prefer men's cologne over women's parfum because they are either too floral or powdery for me. Until now, this weekend I was in Neimans and was introduced to the most intoxicating flavor! I present to you Prada Candy! It boasts top notes of musk with balsamic vanilla accord of benzoin in the heart and caramel as a base.  Unfortunately for me the store only had a little discreet sample bottle with a sticker marked Prada Candy on it. I cannot wait to sport this almost good enough to eat scent. This little sugar coated treat will be available Aug/2011.

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want candy too! I'm going to have to go smell it, I like the notes it has in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, now definetley will have to try it ;))love the bottle design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the bottles... :) I haven't changed my perfume for years now, just love it way too much to change, but I have such a soft spot for beautiful perfume bottles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanks for the sweet comment on my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear!

    thx for always supporting and commenting on my blog posts :) I've decided to give you the "One Lovely Blog Award'

    check out the link for more info! congrats~
    http://erika-t.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-lovely-award.html

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sounds like we have the same taste in fragrance- YSL and Ferragamao have two mens fragrances that i actually bought haha - ive never heard of this fragrance before but it sounds perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This scent is so summer perfect, so sweet yet it's got that signature Prada chic touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never smelled this haha, but Chanel is my all time favorite :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be checking this out for sure!! I love adding new perfumes to my collection.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! I will have to try this next time I'm somewhere that carries Prada perfumes! I am just like you - I am not too fond of the flowery and perfumey fragrances. Can't wait to try this one!

    ReplyDelete