Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I want Candy...


Prada Candy

I have been searching for a new scent to add to my collection to no avail. I actually prefer men's cologne over women's parfum because they are either too floral or powdery for me. Until now, this weekend I was in Neimans and was introduced to the most intoxicating flavor! I present to you Prada Candy! It boasts top notes of musk with balsamic vanilla accord of benzoin in the heart and caramel as a base.  Unfortunately for me the store only had a little discreet sample bottle with a sticker marked Prada Candy on it. I cannot wait to sport this almost good enough to eat scent. This little sugar coated treat will be available Aug/2011.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want candy too! I'm going to have to go smell it, I like the notes it has in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, now definetley will have to try it ;))love the bottle design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the bottles... :) I haven't changed my perfume for years now, just love it way too much to change, but I have such a soft spot for beautiful perfume bottles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanks for the sweet comment on my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. it sounds like we have the same taste in fragrance- YSL and Ferragamao have two mens fragrances that i actually bought haha - ive never heard of this fragrance before but it sounds perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never smelled this haha, but Chanel is my all time favorite :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be checking this out for sure!! I love adding new perfumes to my collection.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! I will have to try this next time I'm somewhere that carries Prada perfumes! I am just like you - I am not too fond of the flowery and perfumey fragrances. Can't wait to try this one!

    ReplyDelete